Welcome to our site for Aiden Lipscomb. We've created it to keep friends and family updated about our loved one. Visit often to read the latest journal entries and write us a note in our guestbook at the bottom (click on the small "leave a response" phrase in order to leave a comment).

We thank all of you for your love, prayers and support during this time!


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Update Coming Soon!

I know I haven't updated the blog recently. Aiden and I are still trying to get into a routine at home, which has proven a little easier said then done. I will update the blog tomorrow morning so be sure to check back then!

1 comment:

  1. Constantly keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers each day. I hope each of you is getting some much needed rest and I hope Aiden is getting better each and every day!
    Love,
    Nickie Grant

    ReplyDelete